If you would like to bring one or more of our seminars to a location near you and you have a group of dedicated doctors/students, email Dr Nancy Watson.
Drs. Rosen Seminar Offerings
See What Others Are Saying About Our Pediatric Seminars
I have attended three of Dr Rosen's seminars now and I learn something new every time. He has a wealth of knowledge and experience and is a brilliant teacher. I consider him one of the foremost paediatric chiropractic educators in the world. Highly recommended.
I can't begin to say how much I truly enjoyed these seminars! Not only is Dr. Marty an amazing wealth of knowledge, Dr. Nancy and Dr. Erin are powerhouses in their own right in pediatric cranial adjusting! This information allowed me to come home and immediately effecting infants and children on a level that is no less than life-changing for babies and moms! From ear issues to colic to feeding issues...so many things have a link directly to how the Cranial vault is functioning in that baby. Clear out those cranial subluxations with these techniques and you will literally see a whole new child emerge right before your eyes in many cases! Don't sit the fence on this one Doctors! These are worth taking time and time again as there is so much information given each time, it will take multiple visits and each time you will grow deeper and deeper into the work!
Pediatric Chiropractic Seminar Offerings
Comprehensive Pediatric Spinal and Cranial Evaluation and Adjusting Seminar
This 16-hour comprehensive pediatric spinal and cranial adjusting seminar will cover a complete spinal and cranial examination for the pediatric patient. The examination format will allow the practitioner to determine: the major type of subluxation present – meningeal or structural, the predominant ascending or descending pattern and the primary area of neurological insult. In this way the practitioner will be able to determine the most effective adjusting procedure as well as the first area of the spine or cranium that needs to be addressed to deliver the most effective and efficient adjustment.
CERTIFIED SOT® PEDIATRIC PRACTITIONER (CSPP)
This 3 16-hour hands-on seminar series offers a complete pediatric spinal and cranial examination and adjusting model for the practitioner who wants to advance their pediatric adjusting skills and practice to the next level.
1. Evaluation and Adjusting Protocols for the Pediatric Spine includes: rationale for pediatric care, growth and developmental milestones and their impact on the nervous system, pediatric examination procedures for infant to pre-teen and spinal adjusting protocols for the occiput, cervical, thoracic, lumbar spine and pelvis. Both low force/dural meningeal/tonal protocols as well as standard osseous corrective procedures will be taught.
2. Evaluation and Adjusting Protocols for the Pediatric Cranium includes: cranial anatomy and physiology as it relates to chiropractic cranial adjusting, cranial adjusting techniques for cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) balancing, specific cranial bone corrective procedures, symptom specific applications of cranial techniques and dural torsion patterns including the falx cerebri, tentorium and sphenobasilar.
3. Clinical Integration includes: specific case management and integration of spinal, cranial and soft tissue adjusting techniques.
- Vagus nerve involvement
- Tongue-tie and palate evaluation and correction
- Pediatric TMD corrections
- Condition specific protocols including: autonomic nervous system imbalance, sensory and proprioceptive disorders, hyperactivity syndromes, immune system issues and others
Adult Seminar Offerings
16-HOUR SOT® CATEGORIES I, II AND III
This 16-hour seminar includes all three SOT® category adjusting and evaluating procedures. Part I – includes the evaluation protocols for all the categories and Category Two (sacro-iliac hyper-mobility and compensatory patterns) adjusting procedures. Part II – covers Category One (dural meningeal subluxation patterns) and Category Three (long term degenerative spinal radicular syndromes) adjusting protocols plus a review of the evaluation procedures.
16-HOUR CHIROPRACTIC CARE OF THE PREGNANT PATIENT
Specific techniques for working with this specific population as well as addressing prevalent conditions encountered in the pregnant patient.
16-HOUR CMRT (Chiropractic Manipulative Reflex Technique)
Hands on soft tissue manipulation for organ support and healing as well as diagnostic protocols for determining major organic involvement.
Also correlation of advanced diagnostic and treatment protocols for organic imbalances will be covered.
16-HOUR STRUCTURAL ADJUSTING IN THE SOT PARADIGM AND EXTREMITY ADJUSTING
Shoulder, elbow, wrist, knee, ankle, foot and ribs (including 1st rib and clavicle) are covered in this seminar.
16-HOUR CRANIAL BASICS AND SPECIFICS
Includes the anatomy and physiology of the cranium and basic adjusting protocols including cerebrospinal fluid balancing techniques and cranial palpation skills. Plus the clinical application of Cranial Techniques including specific symptom oriented techniques for a variety of condition.
16-HOUR INTRA-ORAL ADVANCED CRANIAL CORRECTIONS PLUS TMJ EVALUATION AND ADJUSTING
Includes specific intra-oral corrective procedures for occiput, temporal, frontal, parietals, palate, sphenobasilar and sphenomaxillary suture. TMJ Cranial Corrections- determining TMD mechanics, specific corrective procedures and evaluation including when co-treatment is necessary.
12-HOUR SHAPING YOUR PRACTICE
A practice management and growth seminar that focuses on giving the practitioner the tools to create the practice that they want and to run it effectively, efficiently and profitably.
The SOT® trademark is owned by SORSI, and SOTO-USA is licensed to use the trademark. The Sacro Occipital Technique® trademark is owned by SOTO-USA and reserves all rights to its use.