Our commitment to the ART of chiropractic started in 1979 when we taught our first SOT® category seminar while still students. In 1998, Dr. Rosen was asked to take the work of Major DeJarnette and organized a Pediatric Seminar based on his teachings. He taught the first comprehensive SOT® based Pediatric Seminar for the first time in 1999.
It has been our intention to offer a SOT® Pediatric Certificate Program for years. The time has finally arrived. We have created a three (16-hour per seminar) series that will bring the art of Sacro Occipital Technique® into the MOST comprehensive pediatric programs available.
This seminar series is for:
- Those who have studied with us in the past and want to learn more
- Those who want to master the ART of pediatric adjusting
- Those who have studied SOT and want to go deeper
- Those who want to have the tools and techniques to offer the best to their families
See what others are saying about Drs Rosen Pediatric Seminars
Each seminar is a stand alone event and you can take just one, two or all three. Register early and SAVE.
CERTIFIED SOT® PEDIATRIC PRACTITIONER (CSPP)
This 3 16-hour hands-on seminar series offers a complete pediatric spinal and cranial examination and adjusting model for the practitioner who wants to advance their pediatric adjusting skills and practice to the next level.
1. Evaluation and Adjusting Protocols for the Pediatric Spine includes: rationale for pediatric care, growth and developmental milestones and their impact on the nervous system, pediatric examination procedures for infant to pre-teen and spinal adjusting protocols for the occiput, cervical, thoracic, lumbar spine and pelvis. Both low force/dural meningeal/tonal protocols as well as standard osseous corrective procedures will be taught.
2. Evaluation and Adjusting Protocols for the Pediatric Cranium includes: cranial anatomy and physiology as it relates to chiropractic cranial adjusting, cranial adjusting techniques for cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) balancing, specific cranial bone corrective procedures, symptom specific applications of cranial techniques and dural torsion patterns including the falx cerebri, tentorium and sphenobasilar.
3. Clinical Integration includes: specific case management and integration of spinal, cranial and soft tissue adjusting techniques.
- Vagus nerve involvement
- Tongue-tie and palate evaluation and correction
- Pediatric TMD corrections
- Condition specific protocols including: autonomic nervous system imbalance, sensory and proprioceptive disorders, hyperactivity syndromes, immune system issues and others