About Dr. Rosen
Dr. Martin Rosen is a 1981 summa cum laude graduate of Life Chiropractic College. Since 1982 he has practiced in Wellesley, Massachusetts as a family and pediatric chiropractor. Over the past 34 years Dr. Rosen has taught pediatrics, craniopathy, SOT, practice management and chiropractic philosophy nationally and internationally to thousands of chiropractors and chiropractic students.
While lecturing and teaching to chiropractors and the public he has compiled thousands of hours of presentations on chiropractic technique, research and evidence based protocols. His unique approach to chiropractic and the care of the pediatric population is evidenced in his published books, DVDs and professional articles.
Currently, besides his own seminar programs, he is teaching for the International Pediatric Chiropractic Association (ICPA) as part of their advanced certification program. His books include: The Pediatric Participant Guide for SOT®, The Pediatric SOT® Spinal Adjusting Manual, The SOT® Pediatric Cranial Adjusting Manual, has written a chapter on pediatric adjusting entitled, Sacro Occipital Technique®, in the 2nd Edition of "Chiropractic Pediatrics", and his new book "Pediatric Chiropractic Care" was released in March 2015.
His educational DVDs are designed to assist the practitioner in learning beginning, intermediate and advanced spinal, cranial and soft tissue chiropractic adjusting techniques (see site links for complete listings and descriptions of available educational materials).
To learn more about my work and chiropractic services visit my website www.wellesleychiro.com
Dr. Rosen's ChiroGlobal Message
Dr. Rosen's Chiropractic Videos
Dynamics of CSF Flow and Its Effects On The Nervous System
Chiropractic and ADHD
ICPA - Effects of Chiropractic Care
AutismOne Pediatric Chiropractic Continuing Education Program
February 5th, 2018 interview with Dr. Rosen.
Dr. Rosen's Pediatric Seminars
This 3 16-hour hands-on seminar series offers a complete pediatric spinal and cranial examination and adjusting model for the practitioner who wants to advance their pediatric adjusting skills and practice to the next level.
Chiropractic Videos For Doctors
Dr. Martin Rosen Healthpath Q&A
Removing Cranial Dural Stress Patterns through the Sutural System
SOT Chiropractic Evaluation and Adjusting Procedures for the Three Categories
Clinical Cranial Techniques for the Adult and Pediatric Patient
Occipital Fiber Analysis and Soft Tissue Reflex Techniques (CMRT)
Correcting Cranial Specific Subluxation Patterns and the TMJ
Pediatric Spinal Evaluation and Adjusting Protocols
Pediatric Chiropractic Evaluation and Adjusting Demonstrations
Chiropractic Care During Pregnancy: SOT Based Procedures and Protocols
External Cranial Corrections
SOR (Sacro Occipital Respiratory Motion) Correction - Pediatric Adjusting
Chiropractic Pediatric Adjusting - Dr. Martin Rosen
Category I Pediatric Adjusting
Category II Pediatric Adjusting
Sphenobasilar Cranial Adjusting Techniques
Dr. Rosen's Published Articles & Videos
- Sacro Occipital Technique
- Sacro Occipital Technique (SOT) Pediatrics
- Dynamic Chiropractic SOT Pediatrics (Part I) Vol 24 Issue 12
- Sacro Occipital Technique and the Pediatric Patient (Part 2) Vol 31 Issue 3
- SOT: A personal Perspective; Canadian Chiropractor
- SOT Chiropractic Care of a Six-Year Old Boy Diagnosed with Asperger’s Syndrome and Related Conditions.
- Sacro Occipital Technique Management of a Thirty Four Year Old Woman with Infertility
- SOT chiropractic care of a 47 year-old female with left-sided sciatica caused by a 16mm left paracentral disc extrusion: A case report.
- Chiropractic Care of Pediatric Nonmusculoskeletal Conditions: A Case Series.
- Chiropractic Care of a Two Year Old Diagnosed with Reflux and a Hiatal Hernia: A case report.
- Case Management of a 2 1/2 Year Old Female with a Thirty-five Degree Scoliosis and Two Hemivertebra: Outcome of Adjusting Protocols Showing a Positive Response to Chiropractic Care
- Resolution of a left sided 5th phalangeal 2nd inter-phalangeal joint stenosing tenosynovitis (trigger finger) in a 2 1/2 year-old female: A case report.
Chiropractic Resources For Patients
Download the Tongue-Tie PDF
Download the Concussion PDF
Chiropractic Cranial Adjusting
Download Chiropractic Cranial Adjusting PDF