About Dr. Rosen
Since graduating Life Chiropractic College as a summa cum laude graduate in 1981, Dr. Martin Rosen has built his career on the foundations of authenticity, mastering his chiropractic skills, sharing his years of clinical knowledge, and a commitment to excellence.
Working together with his wife, Nancy Watson, D.C. and daughter, Erin Rosen, D.C., their practice has had a reputation for patient centered care since its inception in 1982. As an offshoot of their practice success the doctors have been teaching chiropractic technique, philosophy and practice management for over three decades. Recently, they have created the Peak Potential Institute to further their commitment to teaching excellence in the art of delivering the chiropractic adjustment.
Both seminar attendees and patients of Dr. Rosen often mention how his sense of humor puts them at ease. This humor combined with his authenticity and unique skill set helps him connect with his seminar attendees and patients in a unique way and maintain long term professional relationships that span lifetimes. Dr. Rosen's educational priorities is to instill in his seminar attendees a sense of accomplishment and mastery to allow them to facilitate their personal and professional growth by having the skill set and confidence to meet the ongoing health challenges our patients bring to our offices.
Holding advanced proficiency in the Sacro Occipital Technique (SOT), Dr. Rosen is the author of his comprehensive book "Pediatric Chiropractic Care". He has also written the only Pediatric Participant Guide for SOT, The Pediatric SOT Spinal and Cranial Adjusting Manuals, a chapter on SOT in the 2nd Edition of Chiropractic Pediatrics and has been intimately involved in the rewriting of numerous texts on SOT, Cranial adjusting and Soft Tissue Reflex Manipulation.
Dr. Rosen's skill set is based on both decades of education and experience. Since 1979, he has harnessed this knowledge and codified it through his 40 years of teaching thousands of chiropractors and chiropractic students. His educational endeavors include a variety of formats including hands on workshops and seminars, guest lectures, instructional videos, written books and articles, published research papers and one on one interviews.
Highly respected in his field, Dr. Rosen is a certified SOT®, SORSI, and SOTO-USA instructor, practitioner and craniopath. He is a past instructor for the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association (ICPA), on the post graduate faculty of several chiropractic colleges, was a consulting member of the Committee for Chiropractic Practice and is on the editorial board for The Journal of Pediatric, Maternal and Family Health - Chiropractic.
Whether you want to improve your current skill set, change your entire practice paradigm and become the expert in your community it is imperative that you find the best and most suitable chiropractic teaching program to meet your needs. Drs. Rosen seminars and the Peak Potential Institute offer some of the most comprehensive, concise and clinically applicable hands on and online programs in the chiropractic profession.
Dr. Rosen's ChiroGlobal Message
Dr. Rosen's Chiropractic Videos
Dynamics of CSF Flow and Its Effects On The Nervous System
AutismOne Pediatric Chiropractic Continuing Education Program
February 5th, 2018 interview with Dr. Rosen.
Dr. Rosen's Pediatric Seminars
This 3 16-hour hands-on seminar series offers a complete pediatric spinal and cranial examination and adjusting model for the practitioner who wants to advance their pediatric adjusting skills and practice to the next level.
Dr. Rosen's Published Articles & Videos
- Sacro Occipital Technique
- Sacro Occipital Technique (SOT) Pediatrics
- Dynamic Chiropractic SOT Pediatrics (Part I) Vol 24 Issue 12
- Sacro Occipital Technique and the Pediatric Patient (Part 2) Vol 31 Issue 3
- SOT: A personal Perspective; Canadian Chiropractor
- SOT Chiropractic Care of a Six-Year Old Boy Diagnosed with Asperger’s Syndrome and Related Conditions.
- Sacro Occipital Technique Management of a Thirty Four Year Old Woman with Infertility
- SOT chiropractic care of a 47 year-old female with left-sided sciatica caused by a 16mm left paracentral disc extrusion: A case report.
- Chiropractic Care of Pediatric Nonmusculoskeletal Conditions: A Case Series.
- Chiropractic Care of a Two Year Old Diagnosed with Reflux and a Hiatal Hernia: A case report.
- Case Management of a 2 1/2 Year Old Female with a Thirty-five Degree Scoliosis and Two Hemivertebra: Outcome of Adjusting Protocols Showing a Positive Response to Chiropractic Care
- Resolution of a left sided 5th phalangeal 2nd inter-phalangeal joint stenosing tenosynovitis (trigger finger) in a 2 1/2 year-old female: A case report.
Chiropractic Resources For Patients
Download the Tongue-Tie PDF
Download the Concussion PDF
Chiropractic Cranial Adjusting
Download Chiropractic Cranial Adjusting PDF