For over 34 years Dr. Rosen has been teaching chiropractic technique to thousands of chiropractors and chiropractic students worldwide. Over the past 18 years much of his focus has been on the pediatric population. This Complete Pediatric Library is a culmination of his years of clinical experience and research.
As one of the foremost pediatric chiropractors Dr. Rosen is offering a unique opportunity to any chiropractor or chiropractic student who understands the importance of pediatric chiropractic care and wants to master the art and science of pediatric chiropractic spinal and cranial evaluation and adjusting protocols.
This 20-disc set and comprehensive book is truly one of the most thorough, inspirational and clinically valuable chiropractic pediatric programs available today.
Titles In This Bundle
- Pediatric Chiropractic Care - 2nd Edition - Softcover
- Intra-Oral Cranial Adjusting Protocols for the Adult and Pediatric Patient
- Evaluation and Correction of Plagiocephaly and Flat-Head Syndrome
- Tongue-Tie and Palate Evaluation Procedures
- Pediatric Examination and Evaluation Protocols
- Clinically Applicable Cranial Techniques for the Adult and Pediatric Patient
- Evaluation and Correction of Vagus Nerve Imbalances
- Pediatric Spinal Adjusting: Evaluation, Structural and Tonal Techniques
- Common Challenges in the Pediatric Patient
- Regular Price: $
- Limited Time Sale Price: $850.00