This DVD incorporates a variety of adjusting protocols (spinal, cranial and soft tissue) to allow the practitioner to efficiently, safely and effectively address some of the most common issues found in the pediatric patient.
This DVD includes:
Acute and Chronic Pain Control Protocols
- Dollar Sign Neutralization
- Inferior Occipital Fiber Decompression
- Sagittal Suture Spread
- Pituitary Inhibition
- TS Line Spinal and Visceral Synchronization
Overview of Issue-Specific Procedures
- Immune System
- Digestive System
- Hormonal System
- Stress Mediated Issues (Mental and Emotional)
- Including Asthma, Allergies, Colic, Coughs, Colds and Sinus Issues, Constipation/Diarrhea, Digestive Issues, Eczema, Ear Infections/Fluid/Earaches, Fevers, Headaches, Insomnia, Teething, Processing Issues and more.
PowerPoint slide and demonstrations are included to make this a concise and invaluable learning tool.
- Price: $95.00