The best care for your Pediatric Patients, starts with a complete chiropractic examination. In these streaming videos you will learn a comprehensive Pediatric Examination for newborns all the way to pre-teen. Our Pediatric Spinal Adjusting videos will give you full spinal adjusting protocols for both structural and tonal adjustments.
Pediatric Exam and Evaluation Protocols Streaming Video
- This streaming video set covers the examination procedures for the pediatric patient from infant to pre-teen.
- Video 1 explains and demonstrates the chiropractic and neurological examination protocols for the preambulatory infant. It includes palpation, reflex testing and chiropractic evaluation procedures necessary to assess the infant's spine. This evaluation will help the chiropractor to create a functional baseline and determine the major or primary subluxation pattern.
- Video 2 demonstrates the evaluation protocols for the toddler to pre-teen using chiropractic and neurological indicators to create a practical clinical assessment model.
- Video 3 contains a companion PDF workbook.
Pediatric Spinal Adjusting: Evaluation, Structural and Tonal Techniques Video
- In this set you will learn to evaluate and adjust the pediatric patient to determine the most effective and efficient way to restore proper neurological and structural balance.
- Since brain growth, synaptic development, imprinting and susceptibility to input are greatest in the first two years of life, a specific skill set is necessary when evaluating and adjusting the pediatric patient.
- There are numerous techniques and evaluation protocols demonstrated in this DVD set to address the specific needs of this population including structural and tonal adjusting methodologies.
Titles In This Bundle
- Pediatric Examination and Evaluation Protocols
- Pediatric Spinal Adjusting: Evaluation, Structural and Tonal Techniques
- Regular Price: $
- Streaming Format: $200.00